Page County Public Schools is located in the beautlful Shenandoah Valley between the Blue Ridge and Massanutten mountains with the mighty Shenandoah River traversing throughout it. With 314 square miles, we serve over 3,100 students among four elementary schools, two middle schools, two high schools, and a technical center. We are the largest employer in the county with over 550 employees.
Page County Public Schools' central office as well as the county's government seat are located in the town of Luray; Page is also home to the towns of Shenandoah and Stanley. We are located about 90 miles from southwest of Washington, D.C. and about 120 miles to the west of Richmond. Page County was named for John Page who served as Virginia's Governor from 1802 to 1805.
Page County High
Page County Technical Center